viernes, 27 de septiembre de 2019

The Return of the Valkyrie

One of my favourite costumes of all over the series. Here is a screenused Xena Valkyrie costume. I will post early some detailed photos.
Full costume is the corset, armour, skirt, gaunlet, boots, helmet, sword and shealth. Also, ea*The only thing is that it is only one gaunlet, I will search for the other one. 


Valkyrie armour leaves were made of a kind of flexible translucent resin but with the time are easier to break, however, this costume is in very good condition.

About the helmet, for me the most interesting part. This helmet is in great condition, theres a tag inside that says "Xena" and also is written in a particulary hidden place "Xena Double Stuntie". I will post more photos of that things.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario