miércoles, 10 de junio de 2020

Awesome Callisto Skirt Replica

Hi guys! Today I bring you this authentic treasure from the propmaker Todds Coyle, in this case, is a Callisto leather skirt. First, I was a little skeptical when I bought it to a seller from UK because it's known that the quality of the lastest work from Todds Costumes isn't as good as it was years ago, but I had a good feeling about it. So, two weeks ago it arrived and I was really surprised about the good quality and detailing of the skirt and the dagger shealth. It is very well made to the detail, absolutly awesome. *I've put  the roman dagger on the dagger sheath from the skirt to see how it fits on it.

The snakes reliefs are my favourite part of the skirt, its of a kind of flexible polyurethane, I love it!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario