sábado, 16 de julio de 2022

Screenused Autolycus Hero costume

Hello friends! I come back today with a photo-shoot of my screenused Autolycus costume that I have acquired a few months ago but I didn't post it yet. This screenused updated costume worn by Autolycus played by Bruce Campbell and stunt double, Ben Cooke. Autolycus worn different costumes during the XWP and HTLJ series, this belongs to the last outfit seen in both tv shows and in my opinion, the more elaborated and detailed one.


This costume has 6 pieces: the iconic green suede vest, the black fabric skirt with a detailed flower trim, the leather pants also used by Ares and other male characters, black leather boots, ornated gauntlets, my favourite piece, and green suede belt.

Side view.

Side view 2.

Front close-up.

The Hero costumes used to be labeled with the name of the main actor and sometimes also the character name, this is the case. Also, in the case of the green suede vest I believe that after been used by Bruce Campbell during a few episodes, they left this vest for the stunt actor, Ben Cooke. In the trouser is written: “Autolycus Stunt Double” and in the boots also.

Gaunlet close-up.

Gaunlet close-up.

Trouser close-up.

Boots close-up.

A few years ago, I found a photo with scripts from the HTLJ series talking about the Autolycus trouser with a few polaroid photos of them, they look exactly as mines: the same inside opening and the back of the Auto trouser has the same elastic band in the middle.


Photos and screeencaps:






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario