sábado, 26 de noviembre de 2022

Xena, Gabrielle & Callisto costumes

Yesterday, I had the thought that I never had the main female characters displayed together, and I decided to leave Julius Caesar on one side and let the women together. When I was young I always wanted to see these three women side by side.


Callisto is wearing her metal dagger replica and her metal sword replica in the back. In the other side, Gabrielle has her screenused sais in her boots attached in the sai straps (one boots has the screenused ones from season 6 and the other the screenused brown leather strap from season 5 wardrobe).
Behind Callisto is a Xena sword metal replica inside the leather scabbard. Behind Xena mannequin is the Yin Yang chakram distributed by Creation Entertainment and behind Gabby mannequin is the metal sais distributed by Creation Entertainment.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario