martes, 21 de noviembre de 2023

Gabrielle Screen worn Necklace Amulet

Recently added to my collection this screen worn Gabrielle necklace used by Gabrielle played by Renée O’Connor during the season 6 of the tv series. As far as I know, there's only another original necklace prop out there, sold by the same company to other collector and the one in Te Papa museum of New Zealand from Gabrielle stunt double, Jo Staverly. 

 

This one in particular was sold by "Shed 11 Costume House" some years ago, it comes with the original box. It was stored during all these years. I feel really proud of been able to almost complete with screen used pieces my Gabrielle season 6 costume. 

 

The necklace is made up of 5 beads: one silver leaf shaped pendant amulet, two wired silver beads on each side, that surprisingly are each one different of the other, and two silver round beads. I made a quick comparative view with the replica sold by Creation Entertainment and I can definitely say that Creation necklace beads are silver casts of the screenused pieces.

Screen captures for reference:






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario