viernes, 5 de enero de 2024

Gabrielle hero trademark boots

Hey guys! This week I have received these pair of boots replica from Gabrielle season 3 & 4 hero classic costume. This pair of boots were made by the Hollywood prop master Todd Coyle, after I got them I realized why Todd told me that they decided to not to do it anymore, the work on it is very intricate and the patterns are so screen accurate that I supposed it was a nightmare to do as accurate as the set used boots but it really worth it. 

Made of real garnet cow leather and leather laces. About the laces, the boots came with light brown leather laces but weren't made of a good leather so they were already peeling all around and the color wasn't the right one so I added those laces of the same garnet cow leather and looks much better now.


I always wanted to complete my Gabrielle set used season 3 & 4 costume and finally I can do it.

Gabrielle complete hero costume with the boots.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario