lunes, 9 de septiembre de 2024

Happy 29th Anniversary!

September 4, 1995. Last week was the anniversary from my favorite series ever. A series that changed my life, helped to create my identity and my way of living. 

The first season of the television series Xena: Warrior Princess commenced airing in the United States and Canada on September 4, 1995, concluded on July 29, 1996, and contained 24 episodes.


Happy 29th anniversary xenites, to my beloved warrior pricness from Amphipolis and her battling bard from Potedaia.


On the right side: Xena's hero metal sword, Xena's hero leather scabbard, Xena's hero resin chakram and Xena's stunt boot dagger prop. On the left side: Gabrielle's stunt resin sais, Gabrielle's leather purse and Gabrielle's Creation Ent staff prop replica with a woven set used fabric.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario