martes, 11 de octubre de 2022

Gabrielle S5 costume replica

 Hi guys! Today I bring you a special entry about my last project. I have been working on it about two weeks and I think the result finally worth it. Here is the Gabrielle season 5 leather costume replica seen in season 5 from the series. The very first appearance was in the episode "Chakram" from season 5 after Gabrielle and Xena survived the roman crucifixion. The last episode that was seen this wardrobe was in the episode "The haunting of Amphipolis" from season 6 when Gabrielle falls in acid and the costume is destroyed.


Well, I believe everybody see that this costume had a lot and different braiding styles. Sometimes, it was a real nightmare to continue although other moments I had a funny time working on it. Also another hard job was to find the correct shape and colour leather for the braid, the top and belt. Making a good pattern was one of the most important issues,  I must say I have help on that... Another point was to find the right size and shape metal beads hanging from the top and belt.

 


Gabrielle season 6 costume and season 5 one shared the metal cuffs, was the only thing in common in both wardrobes. The necklace is an official replica distributed by Creation Entertainment w/COA.






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario