miércoles, 19 de octubre de 2022

XENA COLLECTION EXPO OCT 22

Hi guys! Yesterday I have the chance of taking a few photos of my personal permanent Xena collection that I've acquired during the last 10 years at least, the collection combines screenused Hero costumes, props and a few replicas. Was a hard job to reunited all this stuff and I'm still thinking about how to display it properly, for the moment is placed as it is in the photos.


In this general photo you can see Xena hero costume, Gabrielle hero season 3&4 and season 6 costumes. Plenty of swords, proud of my Xena hero metal sword hanged in the shadow box in the wall, my screenused Gabrielle sais over the Creation Limited Edition Sais, some screenused dagger and replicas, the amazon turtle shield, a roman shield, a few axes, an spear, the AFIN katanas and Creation Entertainment chakras, sais, breast dagger & whip. In the middle of the dresser you can see a Xena metal replica based in the screenused one and a leather scabbard.

Dresser close-up.

Xena leathers and screenused armour.

Gabrielle costumes, dagger and swords.

Xena costume side view.


Gabrielle Hero season 6 trademark costume and Gabrielle Hero season 3&4 trademark costume.

Xena Hero metal sword replica and scabbard close-up.

Hord Axe and Ghyphera style metal dagger replica close-up.

AFIN katanas and roman shield.

A selfie of myself in front of my collection.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario