jueves, 21 de septiembre de 2017

Gabrielle Original Battle Staff Prop

Today, I bring some amazing photos of my Gabrielle battle staff prop. Is made of wood, rope, leather, woven fabric and deerskin? Maybe. Not completely sure.


Since years Ive been looking for a Gab staff, first I was looking for a Creation Ent replica, however, one day Ive found, or it founds me a Gab original staff prop. And I decided to buy it, its an original prop, it was now or never. And finally its mine. It came from Australia to me.

I share some photos.

In my point of view, the most interesting part is the middle section with the woven fabric and old rope.


Also, the hairskin and leather section looks gorgeous!

And finally the complete staff.

Hope youve enjoyed yourself. See you soon!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario