martes, 19 de septiembre de 2017

Welcome to my world

Hi guys!

You are welcome to my Xena Collection blog. First, Im gonna introduce myself: Im a spanish xenite called Alex, Im xenite since I was young and now its the moment to start my xena collection blog.

We started! When Ive got the idea of writting a blog I was wondering about writting in Spanish, my maternal language, or in English. Finally I decided to write in English because more people can follow it and share their opinions. Sorry about my spelling mistakes because of my English, but I will try to do the best  I can.

The aim of this blog is share with you everything related to Xena, my knowledge and some curiosities about the show. In addtion, I will try to show my personal collection.

This is just a blog that wants to show my collection in detail and also share some Xena amazing photos and news. In the lastest years Ive adquired some differents original screenused props and replicas, and I think that the best way to keep Xena alive is that all xenites can share theirs feelings about, his collection and get in touch all together.

Today, is the first post I do so I will share some awesome photos of the Te Papa Museum collection in New Zealand. Hope you enjoy them as I do.

See you in my new entrys.


Here is the amazing Xena dress (corset + skirt)


The most known weapon, the mighty Chakram


Xena metal breastplate and Xena shoulderguards made of leather and metal.


Xena backplate and the back of the shoulderguards.


The Warrior Princess armbands.



The gaunlets.


The sword.



The scabbard made of genuine leather, gold brooch and paua shell inlay.


Hope you enjoy the Xena costumes and props. Is an amazing treasure, dont you think?
And finally do you got any suggestion of topics to discuss or some first prop to show?
Awaiting your feedback.

1 comentario:

  1. Excellent idea and I'm happy there is always someone trying to keep Xena's fire alive. Keep it up, man!

    ResponderEliminar