jueves, 16 de marzo de 2023

Screen used generic Sword

Recently arrived this screen used generic style sword used in the production of XWP and HTLJ tv series.

Particularly, this sword reminds me a bit the style of Joxer sword and I have the intuition that this sword belongs to the earlier seasons of the tv series, but I didn´t find the origin yet. I have compared this sword with my Cleopatra Egyptian sword and the blade it is quite similar.

The guard and pommel are made of light resin and the blade is made of closed cell foam well preserved. The handle has real leather strip around, previously I thought was part of the resin cast, but it is not. has It is in very good condition although it has some wear in the painting and scratches and signs of wear in the blade. However, it is a gorgeous piece to add to my collection because is quite different to mostly all my other prop swords.


I am still trying to find where this sword appeared? If you have any idea you can comment this entry or contact privately.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario